Borink

life is short, a luv story was wrong, wanna do u to hate me. but i can't, everything was wrong, all is my fault. it nothing left, juz let it be. borink . all about me is here .

My Luvly Famly


xkn nk view ja..??komen la sama

Friday, April 10, 2009

A Hobby

I'm interested in Scuba Diving
'huh..not have a time now to dive'




Already have a license to dive.. "open water"


But now..
like to try this new hobby..
A Paramotor..
'huh..it cost..still not enough money to join'



Here at Putrajaya..
my new hobby is... Bowling..
'huh..cheap..and easy to play'

- Alamanda Bowling -

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awat main bowling cam tu chenz??? nk kentut ke ape....hehehehe......

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

bezday aku

haha..sila berikan hadiah nanti..jgn lupa lak..bezday ak on 11st September..thn 2010 dh lps,tggu thn 2011 lak..