Borink

life is short, a luv story was wrong, wanna do u to hate me. but i can't, everything was wrong, all is my fault. it nothing left, juz let it be. borink . all about me is here .

My Luvly Famly


xkn nk view ja..??komen la sama

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

I Miss.. .


I miss the beautiful eyes that I can sail through forever. I miss the smile that send me to heaven.

I miss the touch that comforts me in times of despair. I miss every part of a second I spent with you

I miss the laugh that I rejoice at. I miss the tears that call on me to wash

I miss the smell! Oh, that pleasant odor. I miss you far and even more when you are near.
I miss the letters that you wrote

I miss that words you repeat. I miss the first time when you said you loved me.

I miss the place where we sat and talked till dawn. I miss your name so much. I repeat it to myself everyday!! I miss the dreams that we dreamt of. I miss the hopes that we hoped together.

I miss the wishes you made for me. I miss the gifts you gave me! I miss the kindness that no one else can show!! I miss the happiness you can bring! I miss the heart that was so big that it can love the whole world

I miss the sweet voice that heals my wounds. I miss everything about you!

Now I am alone and in pain without you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

bezday aku

haha..sila berikan hadiah nanti..jgn lupa lak..bezday ak on 11st September..thn 2010 dh lps,tggu thn 2011 lak..